Pommard 1er cru Les Combes Dessus 2015
Ruby in colour with bright red highlights, this wine has round tannins with cherry and griotte cherry aromas.
Served between 15 and 18°C, this wine will fully express even the subtlest of all these aromas.
- Appellation Pommard 1er cru
- Colour Red
- Vintage 2015
- Production region Burgundy
- Surface area 16a 68ca
- Grape variety Pinot noir
- Age of the plot 27 years
- Cultivation method Traditional
- Soil type Clay-limestone
- Orientation Southerly
- Vinification / ageing Cold maceration for approximately 20 days followed by traditional fermentation; aged for 12 - 18 months in oak barrels (15% new barrels)
- Development Can be enjoyed now, but also has excellent cellaring potential
- Visual aspectRuby colour with red highlights
- Olfactory aspectRed fruit, cherry and griotte cherry aromas
- In the mouthA fruity, round wine. Can be kept.
- Recommended T°15 - 18°C
- Goes well withMeat in a sauce, game birds, red meat, cheese